About Brox Industries
Since the Brox family founded Brox Industries, Inc. more than 66 years ago, our company has had one very simple goal: Don’t just seek projects, seek customer loyalty.
By embracing this philosophy, Brox has been able to cultivate long-standing relationships with all of our clients, including: multiple State Departments of Transportation, cities, townships, and private businesses throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Through our efforts, some of those relationships have endured almost as long as Brox has been in business!
But what inspires such loyalty?
- Brox's reputation for excellence, both in its materials and in the quality of its work
- Our "customer first" approach to service
- The ability to handle a project from start to finish, from supply and delivery of materials to the laying of asphalt
- Trained supervisors, operators, and laborers – all totaling literally hundreds of years of experience and unmatched expertise in the industry
- The most up-to-date plant machinery and equipment in the Northeast
- An innovative attitude and a healthy respect for the environment
- A commitment to safety as a top priority
These elements make up the formula that has worked well for us for over half a century. We put our name on every piece of equipment and stand by our products. Best of all, because the company is still privately owned and operated by the family who founded it, you can expect our commitment to excellence to remain as vigorous and steadfast as ever.
- National Asphalt Pavement Association
- New Hampshire Good Roads Association
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Associated General Contractors of New Hampshire
- Construction Industries of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Aggregates & Asphalt Pavement Association
- National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association
NAPA Diamond Achievement Award
Brox has been awarded multiple NAPA Diamond Achievement Commendation for Excellence in Hot Mix Asphalt Plant/Site Operations in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Brox Industries, Inc. takes its role as a corporate citizen and neighbor seriously. Federal, state and local officials trust our staff and respect their in-depth knowledge of the rules and laws governing the environmental issues. Every effort is made to ensure that all of our real estate holdings, whether formerly mined, scheduled for future development or currently active, are blended into their communities. Earth berms serve as visual and sound barriers to screen out any earthmoving that takes place and vegetation is planted to provide a pleasant outward appearance.
These reclamation efforts have contributed to Brox Industries, Inc.’ positive relationships with its neighbors and communities.
For more information about Brox Industries, Inc., or to schedule your FREE service estimate, please contact us today.